Monday, July 7, 2008

The truck is gone...


A sad day for me... We sold my Tundra this evening. I drove it for five years almost exactly, and it has been the most fun vehicle I've ever had. But, I haven't had it to the mountains in a couple of years, and from the look of things, we won't be doing much camping or hauling for some time. Plus, when it's time to camp again, we'll probably need one with 4 doors instead anyway. It was the right thing to do, or so my brain keeps telling me. In the meantime, I really liked that truck and I'm going to miss driving it around. I hope the fella who bought it from me enjoys it as much as I have.


In the meantime, stay tuned for the replacement vehicle... ;-)


1 comment:

rodlyon said...

So whatcha looking for? Do I hear the smooth, hardly audible pur of a hybrid engine?

love mimi and pawpaw